For Users at all License Levels
1. Open settings and scroll down to Accounts then tap Add account then tap Corporate
2. Enter your email address and password and tap Next.
3. Tap Exchange
4. Enter outlook.office365.com in the server field and set the security type to SSL/TLS as shown below then tap Next.
5. You will then be asked what you want to sync and how often you want your client to check your inbox. It is advisable not to set your checking frequency to Automatic(Push) as this will significantly reduce your battery life. When you are finished tap Next.
6. Enter a name for your account then tap Next.
7. You will be given a message like the one below. At this stage tap Ok and your account has been set up.